Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Platzieren skaliert immer das Bild

Explorer ,
Sep 24, 2018 Sep 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

auch wenn in PhotoShop CC unter "Bearbeiten -- Voreinstellungen -- allgemein" das Häkchen bei "Bild beim Platzieren skalieren" nicht gesetzt ist, wird das eingefügte Bild immer noch skaliert. Was mache ich falsch?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi JossieX,

Sorry that your image scaling changes while placing the image in Photoshop.

Which version of Photoshop CC are you using?

What size is the image and to which size is it scaling to?

Also, take a look at this discussion Wrong image size when placing and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

thanks for your fast reply. Reading the other thread I learned that the resolution associated with each image governs the scaling. However, I would have thought that if I uncheck the option for scaling no scaling would be done and the image imported would be placed into the image on a pixel to pixel basis. This is what I want.

Hermann-Josef

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 14, 2019 Feb 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi JossieX,

Since one can obviously let go hope for Adobe-sided fixes, did you find a proper workaround yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines