Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat. [Reinstall]

Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I deleted Acrobat when I deleted and reinstalled Reader. How do I reinstall Acrobat? I can't read most of my pdf files.

Title edited by moderator for clarity. Was "Acrobat."

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 25, 2018 Sep 25, 2018

No, the serial number is included in the packaging (if you get physical disks) or sent to you. You MUST keep a record, it really is what you pay for. However, if you register you can check you Adobe account for details.

If it is subscription things are different.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Nov 18, 2017 Nov 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use the original disk or download, and serial number if any. Some very old versions can no longer be installed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 18, 2017 Nov 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can download Acrobat from this website at adobe.com. Scroll down for the older versions. You must, of course, have your serial number to activate it.

Download Pro or Standard versions of Acrobat DC, 2017, XI, or X

Also, if you subsribe to  Creative Cloud, you can reinstall it through the Creative Cloud app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2018 Sep 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the serial number the same as the "Material No" on the invoice?  I have the invoice that was used to buy the product.  It is Invoice Number 876960994 dated Feb 13, 2018.  Order Number is 5001400623, Customer No is 1452233.  Please advise on how to re-install.  File was corrupted on my system and I was advised to delete and reinstall.

Thank you,

Gary Williams

[email address removed by moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 25, 2018 Sep 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, the serial number is included in the packaging (if you get physical disks) or sent to you. You MUST keep a record, it really is what you pay for. However, if you register you can check you Adobe account for details.

If it is subscription things are different.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines