• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR Classic Develop Module Disabled after 10-20 min. use

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2018 Sep 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After 10-20 editing, the controls on the Develop become disabled.  There is a " Loading Box" on the bottom of the screen. This is on a brand new system, a  I7, 16 gb Ram, 500gb SDD, 1060-4gb GPU.  It was doing it on the old system so I was hoping for improvements in the new computer.  Turning the GPU on or off makes no difference.  When I exit LR I do get a message about Plugin Photoupload becoming unresponsive but you don't see this until the program exits.

Suggestions?

Al

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 19, 2018 Sep 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Disabled meaning greyed out? Or something else?

So the develop module controls never become active again (as opposed to disabled) no matter how long you wait?

Can you show us a screen capture of this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2018 Sep 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It finally did it again after two days. Typical editing and using Pinterest

plugin to export. After this photo, develop stopped working for all photos

in the library. This is after a 10 minute wait.

Thanks for looking into this.

Al

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 21, 2018 Sep 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

allanm27299366  wrote

It finally did it again after two days. Typical editing and using Pinterest

plugin to export. After this photo, develop stopped working for all photos

in the library. This is after a 10 minute wait.

Thanks for looking into this.

Al

This does not appear to answer my questions or request for information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2018 Sep 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Happened on 9/24, after about 8 successful exports to an internal drive, the Export dialog froze and no more Develop. Develop Control is  frozen but Library still works. It wil stay this way until I exit LR and kill the task. This is on a new system. LR Export Hang- kill Dev.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 24, 2018 Sep 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It appears to be frozen during the exporting of an image using the Pinterest plug-in. Don't know anything about that plug-in. You might check with its developer to see if there is an issue to consider.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2018 Sep 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Get the same results on LR export.  A typical export of a one low res jpg to my internal HDD takes seconds but after 7 or 8 of these the export box in the upper left corner just sits for minutes for one file. You can leave it hanging for a long time but it still remains on the screen. Then occasionally the Dev module is disabledLR Export Hang- kill Dev-2.JPG.  My solution is to exit LR, go to the Task Manager and kill the LR task which is still running and restart LR.  This is on the new computer, new W10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2018 Sep 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After 18 minutes waiting for LR Export.  One file, 1200 pix, jpg. Previous files took seconds. LR Export Hang- kill Dev-4.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines