• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Video Doesn't Show In MY Capture Window

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2018 Sep 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope someone can help. I have a Sony HDR-FX1 camera and using Premiere Pro CC the video doesn't show in the Capture window. No changes to the computer except Pro CC was updated.

My video settings are correct as far as I can tell. It does still capture the video though.

Any Ideas would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please check to make sure that the capture format box in the capture panel matches the format of the video that you are trying to capture.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It does, Video and setting is HDV

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 26, 2018 Sep 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may want to re-start the machine and see if the video drivers are up to date. You may want to try capturing even if you can’t see the video in the capture window. This has happened to me in the past with HDV video. I was still able to capture, I would just  have to watch it on the capture devices monitor.

Not ideal... But it worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 26, 2018 Sep 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The last time I captured hdv on the latest build I did not have preview either but it did capture.

If you want preview you might want to use HDV split.http://www.videohelp.com/software/HDVSplit

HDVSplit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines