Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

exporting to print at Costco

Community Beginner ,
Sep 25, 2018 Sep 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I'm using LR 6 (which doesn't get much love in these forums).  I will creat a Preset for export once I learn the answer to the following question: I'm trying to export to my harddrive, then upload to Costco, to print 12 x 18 and 12 x 12.  This is my EXPORT window screenshot:

This is what Costco says I need to do:

1. The driver for Costco's Epson printers is optimized for 300ppi images. Resize your images to 300ppi at one of the supported print sizes. For example, a 16x20 print should be sized to 4800x6000 pixels at 300ppi. Using other dimensions will result in image resizing by the printer driver.

NOTE: I PLAN TO PRINT 12x18 and 12x12

Thanks for any help you can provide. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 26, 2018 Sep 26, 2018

For 18 x 12 inches at 300ppi you would need a long edge of 5400 px e.g. 5400 x 3600

This assumes the original aspect ratio is 3:2

If the original has smaller dimensions some re-sampling will be necessary.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Sep 26, 2018 Sep 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For 18 x 12 inches at 300ppi you would need a long edge of 5400 px e.g. 5400 x 3600

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your advice.  I would like to write "correct" but it's not appearing in the chain.  

On Wednesday, September 26, 2018, 4:41:08 AM EDT, 99jon <forums_noreply@adobe.com> wrote:

exporting to print at Costco

created by 99jon in Lightroom Classic CC — The desktop-focused app - View the full discussion

If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10641689#10641689 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10641689#10641689

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"

Start a new discussion in Lightroom Classic CC — The desktop-focused app by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.

This email was sent by Adobe Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Adobe Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines