• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro CC Crashes on Startup

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2018 Sep 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an Alienware PC with Windows 10 fully patched no viruses and 8 GB ram and 200 GB free HDD space. Primere Pro CC crashes on startup everytime. I uninstalled it with the adobe cleaner utility and reinstalled it and it still crashed, I also tried installing an older version to see if it was something to do with an update but no luck there either. It crashes either with you first start the app or about 30 seconds after you open a project. If you ignore the "send error report" box there is some functionality but you cannot import files or anything. I need this for work so if someone would please help me with this that would be amazing! Thanks. Also, when I tried to open Photoshop the same thing happened so that might have something to do with it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 26, 2018 Sep 26, 2018

Please see your other thread here:

Primere Pro CC Crashes on Startup

Thread locked.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 26, 2018 Sep 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please see your other thread here:

Primere Pro CC Crashes on Startup

Thread locked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines