Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR classic: photo's not in right LR folder

Community Beginner ,
Sep 27, 2018 Sep 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom CC Classic Problem

Something has gone wrong with moving in the library. As a result, I have a problem: pictures are on the NAS in the right, different folders (folder 1 and folder 2), but in LR catalog in one folder (folder 2) and I can and have also just edit them there. Folder 1 is in the LR no longer present.

How do I get these photos in LR catalog in their own folder?? So in LR  a new folder 1 with the photo's from the NAS folder 1.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please post a screenshot? The way you describe it sounds like you are talking about the import dialog, but I’m not sure.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

>>"...but in LR catalog in one folder (folder 2) and I can and have also just edit them there. Folder 1 is in the LR no longer present."

I think he is saying that in the Library module the files in question are shown as being together with other files in "Folder 2" and the fact that he can edit them (without getting a File Missing notice) is evidence that LR is reading them from "Folder 2", but in his system file browser those files are in "Folder 1" a folder that does not appear in the Library folders tree.

@Frank Boots

If you right-click on one of these edited photos that are in the wrong place and select Show in Explorer/Finder, what folder opens?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines