• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

¿Por qué me va tan lento Adobe Premiere CC en mi PC?

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2018 Sep 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me va demasiado lento el Premiere, tanto en la edición y vista previa como en la renderización, pues me tardó alrededor de una noche exportar un video a un .wmv de tan solo 130MB de peso, NECESITO SABER URGENTEMENTE EL ORIGEN DEL PROBLEMA ESPERO QUE ALGUIEN ME PUEDA AYUDAR, Muchísimas gracias...

Mi ordenador es un portátil ASUS F555L:

I7-5500U

NVIDIA GEFORCE 920M

12GB RAM

DOS DISCOS DE 1 TB HDD

WINDOWS 10

PREMIERE PRO CC ULTIMA VERSIÓN

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 06, 2018 Nov 06, 2018

Hi acsinframe,

The hardware requirements for Premiere Pro for getting better performance will be dependent on the complexity of the timeline and the type of media and effects applied to the media clips. Generally, to edit 4K or higher resolution media efficiently you would need a better processor like i7 8700K or higher and also a better GPU like GTX 1080 or similarly performing GPUs. RAM requirement would be dependent on the length and complexity of the timeline. Usually, 32GB-64GB should be a g

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 27, 2018 Sep 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is only a dual core processor and you should have more RAM.

You need a more powerful computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 06, 2018 Nov 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi acsinframe,

The hardware requirements for Premiere Pro for getting better performance will be dependent on the complexity of the timeline and the type of media and effects applied to the media clips. Generally, to edit 4K or higher resolution media efficiently you would need a better processor like i7 8700K or higher and also a better GPU like GTX 1080 or similarly performing GPUs. RAM requirement would be dependent on the length and complexity of the timeline. Usually, 32GB-64GB should be a good starting point.

You may refer to this link to know how different hardware would perform with Premiere Pro.

Hope you find it useful, let us know if you have any questions.

Regards

Sumeet Kumar Choubey

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines