Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PLEASE HELP! LIVE TEXT TEMPLATE

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2018 Sep 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I've used a template to create a lower third for a video I am putting together in premiere. Once I have inserted the template into premiere for some reason the text is a different color than what it is on after effects. (See screen shot.) The text is supposed to be all white, not red. I've tried EVERYTHING! I even used a completely new template I downloaded online and when I transferred over to premiere the text was aqua instead of all white again! Has anyone else ran across this issue? Does anyone have a solution? I'm going crazy.

IMG_9369.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 12, 2018 Sep 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does this template allow you to change the colour? With the clip selected, check the 'Edit' section of the Essential Graphics panel to see if there are any colour options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2018 Sep 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kim.tgu,

Sorry for the frustration. I believe the answer lies in the documentation here: Create editable live text template compositions in After Effects

I saw the following statement: "You can modify the source text in After Effects for one of the text layers where the text was changed in Premiere Pro. The text does not change in Premiere Pro."

In the future, if I were in your situation, I would create a Motion Graphics Template for such a job. That is the current technology to use for this kind of action for text and graphics you use more than once. Though Live Text Templates should function but are considered obsolete.

Some resources for you:

Please let us know if you have solved this issue or if you created a motion graphics template that worked for you.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines