Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Noise after raising speed/duration

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2018 Sep 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

After raising the speed/duration to 105%, there's a loud background noise appearing in the first seconds of my video. Using the DeNoiser doesn't remove it.

I've ticked the options about propagation and kept the sound height as it is.

My version is CC 2015.

I'm new to Premiere Pro and couldn't find an answer about this specific case

Any insights?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would recommend using the current version, which is 2018 (12.1.2).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, just tried with a trial version. Same thing, but I forgot to mention, when I say the beginning of the video, it's the beginning after I removed what was before with the razor tool.

It seems to play a role, because when I import a project made with the 2015 version that was cut too, but the 2018 one removed the tags linked with that, there is no background noise... But other audio issues appear all through the footage (strong reverb). Strange!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2018 Sep 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doomdrum,

Sorry for the issue.

Why use a trial version? You should have access to the full version if you have CC2015. Are you still experiencing this issue? Please let us know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 27, 2018 Sep 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you do the regular full install of the 2018 version, PLEASE! ... when you initially click install, there's a dialog box with an advanced options or some other name ... click that first! ... inside there's a checked option to remove previous versions.

UNCHECK THAT BOX!

Then go through with the donwload/install.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines