終了

Help adobe acrobat Pro the extraction function

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2018 Sep 27, 2018

リンクをクリップボードにコピー

コピー完了

我有一个1000页的file.pdf文件,这个pdf文件中的每页都有单独的书签,我需要把它分为1000个单独的文件,
并利用每页文件的书签作为新pdf的文件名。我利用adobe acrbat pro 的提取功能,可以把它分解为1000pdf文件,但提取后的新文件的文件名只是在file名后加12....1000 不能利用书签作为文件名。
有哪位大侠知道怎样解决此问题,或者哪个软件可以解决的问题。

キーワード
一般的なトラブルシューティング

表示

翻訳

翻訳

レポート

レポート
コミュニティガイドライン
他のユーザーへの思いやりを持ち、敬意を払いましょう。コンテンツの出典を明記し、投稿する前に内容が重複していないか検索してください。 さらに詳しく
community guidelines
アドビスタッフ ,
Sep 28, 2018 Sep 28, 2018

リンクをクリップボードにコピー

コピー完了

Hi jessicaton,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you want to divide a multiple page pdf into a separate file, and use the bookmark of each page file as the file name of the new PDF, is that correct?

You can achieve this workflow using organize pages option in Acrobat . Refer to the following forum threads discussing the similar topic:

Can you extract pages so that they are named the bookmark name (Create PDF)

Use bookmark names for filenames is greyed out

For more info, visit this link: Rotate, move, delete, and renumber PDF pages in Adobe Acrobat

Let us know if you have a further query.

Shivam

投票

翻訳

翻訳

レポート

レポート
コミュニティガイドライン
community guidelines
New Here ,

リンクをクリップボードにコピー

コピー完了

Dear Shivam,Thanks your help,I will try to figure out ,any question I will let your know.BRJessicaton

On ‎Friday‎, ‎September‎ ‎28‎, ‎2018‎ ‎05‎:‎19‎:‎11‎ ‎PM‎ ‎CST, Adorobat <forums_noreply@adobe.com> wrote:

求助/adobe acrobat pro. 的提取功能

created by Adorobat in Acrobat General Troubleshooting - View the full discussion

Hi jessicaton,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you want to divide a multiple page pdf into a separate file, and use the bookmark of each page file as the file name of the new PDF, is that correct?

You can achieve this workflow using organize pages option in Acrobat . Refer to the following forum threads discussing the similar topic:

For more info, visit this link: Rotate, move, delete, and renumber PDF pages in Adobe Acrobat

Shivam

If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10646064#10646064 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10646064#10646064

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"

Start a new discussion in Acrobat General Troubleshooting by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.

This email was sent by Adobe Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Adobe Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

投票

翻訳

翻訳

レポート

レポート
コミュニティガイドライン
community guidelines
New Here ,

リンクをクリップボードにコピー

コピー完了

Dear Shivam,It is partially worked.But it is only for the top level bookmarks, I have 1000 pages pdf files, I need split it to 1000 individual pdf files.  This function doesn't fully match my need. because I have second level bookmarks,third level bookmarks,.....Do you have any suggestion?BRJessicaton On ‎Friday‎, ‎September‎ ‎28‎, ‎2018‎ ‎05‎:‎19‎:‎11‎ ‎PM‎ ‎CST, Adorobat <forums_noreply@adobe.com> wrote:

求助/adobe acrobat pro. 的提取功能

created by Adorobat in Acrobat General Troubleshooting - View the full discussion

Hi jessicaton,

Shivam

If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10646064#10646064 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10646064#10646064

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"

Start a new discussion in Acrobat General Troubleshooting by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.

This email was sent by Adobe Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Adobe Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

投票

翻訳

翻訳

レポート

レポート
コミュニティガイドライン
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

リンクをクリップボードにコピー

コピー完了

最新

You would need to use a custom-made script to achieve that, which won't be a simple task.

I've developed similar (paid-for) tools in the past, so I could probably adjust them to work in your case as well. See:

Custom-made Adobe Scripts: Acrobat -- Extract Lowest-Level Bookmarks

Custom-made Adobe Scripts: Acrobat -- Extract Chapters by Bookmarks

If you're interested you can contact me privately via try6767 at gmail.com to discuss it further.

投票

翻訳

翻訳

レポート

レポート
コミュニティガイドライン
community guidelines