• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Some footage shaking before / after render

Community Beginner ,
Sep 24, 2018 Sep 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very confused what's going on here. I have been having various issues with footage shifting for seemingly no reason.

At first it was just clips with warp stabilizer on it, and [only] after rendering the clip it would shake/shift side to side what looked like just a few frames.

Now I'm working with a drone shot from a DJI Mavic Pro and the image dramatically shifts (20-ish pixels) to the right after every 10th frame or so.

***UPDATE*** The clip was sped up to 120%, then once I took that effect off the clip it smoothed out. This was also the case with clips with the warp stabilizer.

Any idea what would be causing these seemingly random shifts in the image? I tried to talk to Adobe customer service but they had no idea what was going on.

Thanks in advance for your help!

***I'm editing on a 2015 Macbook Pro, 16GB RAM, 2.7ghz i7 and working with A7sII footage, as well as stock footage from Pond5***

- Stebs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 24, 2018 Sep 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Export out a Cineform copy of the sped up footage, then apply Warp to that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 26, 2018 Sep 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for this Jim, will give it a shot. Would just like to get an understanding of why I have to do this work-around. If this is something I'll have to do with every single clip like this it's not sustainable and I wonder how I can fix this moving forward or if it's just something Adobe has to fix in later versions of Premiere...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 28, 2018 Sep 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't shed much light on that.  I don't use either of the effects in play here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 10, 2018 Oct 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stebs,

Are you free of this issue yet? Let us know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 04, 2019 Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, this is still a major issue and it's driving me insane. My project was fine and the warp stabilizers were working well. Now - ALL OF A SUDDEN - the issue has showed in the SAME PROJECT FILE, on clips where yesterday there was no issue. The problem arises when I render the clip, not when it's unrendered.

For the love of all that is holy please help me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines