• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Incremental preset change

Community Beginner ,
Sep 29, 2018 Sep 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way in LR classic (7.5) to change a develop setting by an incremental amount using a preset. For example, multiple photos after black/white point adjustment, etc. To all of them I want to increase, say contrast, by 20. Syncing doesn't work - just gives all of them a new value and it is the same across all pictures whereas what I would be looking to do:

Pict        Orig Contrast          Desired Contrast

1                    15                              35

2                    25                              45

3                    -10                              +10

etc.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 29, 2018 Sep 29, 2018

You can perform incremental changes using the Quick Develop Panel in the Library Module.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can perform incremental changes using the Quick Develop Panel in the Library Module.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For more functionality then the Quick Develop panel, including the use of presets, see the Relative Adjustment plugin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 30, 2018 Sep 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've seen this mentioned in the past. Not worth spending more money for another plug in for me. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 30, 2018 Sep 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. Was aware of technique but was not really thinking of it as being useful in my work flow. Will rethink.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines