• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro adding frames in my videos?

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2018 Sep 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I feel like Premiere Pro is adding useless frames in my video when i import it.

Original video is smooth and something is always happens in it.

When i add it to Premiere Pro i have a few static frames, so when i try to preview it it looks like it is freezed, but its not freezed. When i watch it frame by frame, there are  bout 5-6 frames which are the same. This is not in original video.

First i thought that i have problems with preview and i tried other videos and they work just fine. I don't know why it does this to my specific video.

They are all same format, same bitrate, etc. This one with problems its just a bit longer, about 40-45 seconds. The rest of them are under 15 seconds.

It's really frustrating. I tried to also render it cause i said " Well, ok, maybe its a preview bug, but it should render it correctly" and it doesn't. It renders those frames which are the same.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How was this video created? What is the format and frame rate?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to delete the files from the previous folder in the folder of your project, maybe those previews are playing tricks on you. Also, delete the media cache, this can also work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We didn't hear back from you, g0dafk? Is everything OK now?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines