Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing Fonts

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2018 Sep 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I logged in to Premier to get this:

That is a list of missing fonts.  I am unable to do any playback and Premier locks up.  It worked fine yesterday.  Any help is greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are threads here that describe how to fix weird stuff that happens during your start of the program ( whatever version that is or OS). Basically, just do a search in forum for " fix weird stuff " and you'll find it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No such luck.  Is it worth it to uninstall and re-install  the program?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't know. If your program worked before with fonts installed but now all of a sudden they aren't there, then maybe you did something in computer that effected that, or maybe a gazillion other things. There's a way to start the program 'fresh' and you should probably try that first. Otherwise you have to supply more info ( how to ask question info needed for others to help).

Or just re-install but use that cleaner tool thing … maybe someone else will be a font expert and give you magic solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines