• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Interpreting 30fps to 24fps results in slowed down audio

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2018 Sep 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working on a project for school with a very nearing due date. One of the requirements was that the footage be shot in 23.976 fps, but someone set the cam to 29.97. I tried to interpret it, but both my and the schools Premiere is keeping the video the same length (that makes sense) and extending out the audio by slowing it down and then cutting it off. I don't know how to fix this, the same thing happens with the proxies since the original format was too large to work with. Why is interpretation doing this? I can't find anyone mentioning this issue. Is there a way to mass replace all of the interpreted audio with the original audio?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

EDIT: I've noticed that actually it seems like the playback itself is what is slowing down the audio. In the timeline, the audio spikes don't match the actual points where sound happens. So the playback screen is slowing down audio. How can I fix this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try just adding the clip to a 23.976 sequence without changing anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Still having trouble with this, popezandy? Let us know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines