• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can webhelp on the web be context sensitive?

Mar 27, 2009 Mar 27, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We're moving from shipping a strictly local merged .chm based help to producing merged webhelp that will be downloaded with the product or linked too on the web. I had always assumed that context sensitive links would only work for local help, but I've been tasked with finding out if software can call CSH with a URL? Does anyone out there have experience with CSH accessed remotely?

.MW

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's on my site.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is that in the "Using URL's (which is what we're currently doing) or is it "Using Map ID's in Merged Webhelp" under "Calling Webhelp'? Sorry if thats a dumb question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
You got it.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp