Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AFTER EFFECTS NOT WORKING

Community Beginner ,
Oct 01, 2018 Oct 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I have watched all the after effects essential videos on lynda.com, and followed the instructions yet my after effects is still not working properly. Here is a screen shot of what I typically get. I cannot see my images, rather I see this screen below:

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's likely you have a hardware or driver issue. Make sure your system meets the requirements and that your related drivers (audio/video hardware) are all up to date.

If those don't handle your issue, please post some more detailed system info (FAQ: What information should I provide when asking a question on this forum?) so we can better assess what might be happening.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the feedback. I am using 2017 after effects version. whenver I try to open an image, I see the screen shot I posted above. I a not sure if something is wrong with my settings

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 02, 2018 Oct 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Probably! That's why I asked you to post more info, and provided a link that outlines exactly what info we need.
We won't be able to help you without more info about your system. There are thousands of variables that could be at play here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines