Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problème clic droit avec stylet

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2018 Oct 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour à tous

Suite au fait que je suis tétraplégique, je ne peux pas utiliser de souris. J'utilise au quotidien le stylet/pen fournit avec ma Microsoft surface pro 4.

Habituellement pour effectuer un clic droit, j'appuie quelques secondes ou ms sur l'icône et ça fonctionne: photoshop et première inclus.

Sauf que cela ne fonctione pas sur lightroom.

Si vous avez une idée, je suis preneur.

Merci par avance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Oct 02, 2018 Oct 02, 2018

I don't think that the right click can be changed within the On-screen keyboard.

However, you may use the "right-click" key on the On-screen keyboard to achieve this:

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate
Oct 01, 2018 Oct 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi JeanChristopheb,

Sorry that you caanot use your mouse while working in Lightroom.

As I understand, you can use your tablet pen/stylus with Photoshop but it doesn't work with Lightroom as expected along with the mouse.

• Which version of Lightroom and Photoshop are you using?
  • Which tablet device are you using? Are the device drivers updated to the latest version?

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

thanks for your response.

i use lightroom cc 2018 and microsoft surface pro  4 without a physical keyboard but visual keyboard directly on the screen.

Do you think i can change the right click by just one touch on the keyboard?

thanks a lot

regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't think that the right click can be changed within the On-screen keyboard.

However, you may use the "right-click" key on the On-screen keyboard to achieve this:

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines