• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgrade error

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2018 Oct 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am ruining crazy please help me !!

I am trying to open a PDF file from a website but there is an error which says "" If this message is not eventually replaced by the proper contents of the documents, your PDF viewer may not be able to display this .... and it says you may wanna upgrade your for the latest version of the adobe reader.... ""

I uninstalled the adobe reader that I had and I tried to download again for couple times and restart the computer, but I am still seeing this error on my chrome browser.

I was able to open it on internet explore but the problem is even though I am able to open the form on internet explorer. After I fill the form and I save it when I want to merge it with some other files I still see this error instead of the content !!!

I am losing my mind please help!!!

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should save the file to the local computer and then open it in Acrobat,

instead of opening it inside the browser window.

On 2 October 2018 at 20:25, elahehp52739249 <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

If it is not confidential, would it possible for you to share a link to the PDF on the web-site that shows this error?

thanks

-atul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines