• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Essential Graphics - No 'Responsive Design - Time' option

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2018 Oct 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, I have a question about the essential graphics panel. In Premiere Pro, there is an option for 'responsive design - time' that allows you to set the intro and outro durations for your animations. The issue I am having is that I built out the animations in After Effects, then when I export it as an essential graphics template and bring it into Premiere Pro there is no option for 'responsive design - time' - only the parameters that I brought in to the panel via AE. I will attach a video of the template giving me problems vs a template that already has the 'responsive design - time' option built in so you can see the difference. I'm wondering if this is because I built it in AE vs building it in the panel within PR. Thanks in advance for any help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Oct 02, 2018 Oct 02, 2018

Ha, turns out your EXACT feature request is coming with the 2019 updates in the near future! Currently in the 2018 versions, you cannot lock the timing of in and out animations in AE for MOGRTs but you will be able to VERY soon. It was announced along with the IBC announcements a couple weeks ago. Just hang tight a little longer!

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creating a mogrt in Ae and importing into PrPro means that only the things you include in the EGP panel in Ae are available for editors in PrPro to change. I'm not at my editing rig, but ... I think that might include responsive controls. I'm guessing here, as with what I've done I just haven't tried this myself on my Ae mogrts.

Another option ... the CTI was over the lower clip but not over the upper one ... if the CTI was over that upper one, would the responsive time things appear?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the extremely fast reply! That is what I thought as well, however, I couldn't even find where to pull the responsive controls from, searching in the effects panel left me empty in terms of responsive controls. Any idea where those might live for me to add to the EGP panel within AE? There is no change in regards to the CTI position.

Thank you again I really appreciate it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll be at the studio in a couple hours ... maybe then I'll be able to try it.

Jarle Leirpoll​ ... any ideas?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ha, turns out your EXACT feature request is coming with the 2019 updates in the near future! Currently in the 2018 versions, you cannot lock the timing of in and out animations in AE for MOGRTs but you will be able to VERY soon. It was announced along with the IBC announcements a couple weeks ago. Just hang tight a little longer!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Jason! I’ll probably rebuild in the EGP within Premiere in the meantime but it is good to know that will be an option in the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines