Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting many artboards with different suffix

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2018 Apr 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I'm wondering if there is some convenient way to export multiple artboards as PNG/JPG files with different suffix by using one operation. For advertising purpose I often need to prepare one layout in completely different sizes with no common ratio between them. I found that the fastest way to create them is to make one separate artboard per size in one document.

artboards.png

But the convenience of that solution ends when I have to export 10-20 artboards this way -> title_WxH.png (where W and H stand for dimensions in px).

I wish I could assign particular suffix to each artboard, and then use such PSD file as a mockup for every product I have to prepare in the future.

suffix.pngprefix.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 03, 2018 Oct 03, 2018

I would use the Generator feature in Photoshop. You can name each artboard to indicate multiple file sizes and multiple output file types.

Create image assets from layers in Photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 03, 2018 Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would use the Generator feature in Photoshop. You can name each artboard to indicate multiple file sizes and multiple output file types.

Create image assets from layers in Photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines