Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error while uploading video in our Learning Management System

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2018 Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there,

I really need your help because can't find any solution to that.

I've made a video tutorial with Premiere Pro CC. We need to upload it in our LMS (Learning Managment System). I've made 2 same videos but first is an english version and the other is a french version.

The English version have been uploaded easily and it works well now. But, the French version cannot be uploaded. An message appears saying "An error occured while parsing EntityName. Line 20, Position 77."

I don't know if it's due to the video or to something other. I've uploaded another video again but the problem is still the same.

Thanks you if you can help to find out a solution.

error.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 03, 2018 Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ishran.b,

Sorry for the issue with the upload. We need more info to understand the issue better.

What is the exact workflow you are following to upload the video to your learning management system? Please elaborate in steps.

Thanks,

Vidya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 10, 2018 Oct 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still having this issue, ishran.b? Let us know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2018 Oct 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there,

So sorry for not answering, I had very busy days and had no time for this subject.

Vidya, actually I'm not uploading the vidéo in the LMS, it's someone else in my company who is doing it. But this person told me how she is processing :

• Loading the MP4 or WMV file to generate the package SCORM 1.2 or 2004. The used software is Camtasia (I don't really understand what is it about, but maybe you do. I'm also trying to figure out if she can explain me better)
  • Uploading the file into the LMS (Our company's customised cornerstore)
  • Publication of the video - And the error appears at this step.

I don't really know if it's helpfull to understand the issue, but still trying to have more infos. Our company is very big and comunication and problem solving can take a lot of time.

Thank you for time.

Bests,

Ishran.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 12, 2018 Oct 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This doesn't sound like a Premiere Pro issue if you're processing the exported file elsewhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 28, 2018 Nov 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ishran,

• The used software is Camtasia (I don't really understand what is it about, but maybe you do. I'm also trying to figure out if she can explain me better)

I would investigate the workflow using Camtasia, especially a legacy version of that software, as the possible workflow element that may be causing the problem. I suspect it may be generating QuickTime files in 32 bit format that are no longer supported by a good number of newer workflows. Perhaps updating Camtasia can put you in the clear. Let us know what happens.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines