• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

uploading trouble

Explorer ,
Oct 03, 2018 Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I plug my iPhone into my iMac it is set to automatically upload to Lightroom, but sometimes I cannot see the all the previews to load; I just see a JPG sign instead of the thumbnails. If I click on them to upload, it will not work.  In previous times, all I had to do was restart my computer and try again and then I could see the thumbnails and uploading worked.  Today no matter how many times I restart the computer or restart Lightroom, nothing will upload into Lightroom.  Any ideas?Screen Shot 2018-10-03 at 6.20.43 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 04, 2018 Oct 04, 2018

Try a different cable.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 04, 2018 Oct 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi FarmerKrach,

We're really sorry for all the trouble. Could you please let us know the exact version of Lightroom you are using now?

Also, if you copy all the images on your iMac, does it show you the thumbnails for all the images? You may try resetting the Lightroom preferences back to defaults and check if that helps.

To know more about resetting Lightroom preferences, please refer to the following link: How to set Lightroom Classic CC preferences

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try a different cable.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Johan and Mohit. Yes, after cleaning the ports and changing cables everything works fine!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 05, 2018 Oct 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great, thanks for the update.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines