• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Just the video in Lightroom Classic CC slideshow won't show as full screen

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2018 Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I've created slideshows in previous versions of Lightroom, any video I have included (with my photos) has shown in full screen during playback.

In Lightroom Classic CC, the photos show as full screen but the video shrinks to a small box in the centre of the screen. I've played a slideshow that I created in Lightroom 5 through LR Classic and it does the same thing, yet it was fine in LR5. I've tried saving the video in different formats etc before including it, but nothing seems to fix this. If anyone has any ideas, I'd really appreciate it as this is hugely frustrating! I no longer have access to Lightroom 5, so can't go back to it to render the slideshows. Thanks 🙂

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 04, 2018 Oct 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi wendyr,

We're really sorry for all the hassle. When I play a video files in a slideshow module in Lightroom Classic CC it plays in a small window. You can import videos files in Lightroom but it won't give all the features you get in a video player.

Could you please let us know the exact version of Lightroom you are using now?

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines