Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Update to 2019.008.20071 - Very Slow while Editing

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2018 Oct 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I often use the "Edit tools", and since yet it was ok, but after today (the day my Adobe self-actualizated) the file is extremely slow and often crashing.

Is it happening to anybody else? I really need PDF files and PDF edit tools to work, and now I'm needing it more than ever...

I am also trying to create a DMP File cause I read it in another post, but after creating it I don't know where it is (supposedly on "C:\Users\Bernardo\AppData\Local\Temp\AcroRd32.DMP", but I can't reach it)

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Bernardo

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 20, 2018 Dec 20, 2018

With the latest release of Acrobat on 11th Dec,2018 this issue has been addressed.

If your product is not already updated, you can manually do so from within the product.  Click on the menu Help-> Check for updates

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2018 Oct 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I beg the Adobe staff to fix this, it's very annoing. I have to work and I am wasting a lot of time with this interruptions....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 05, 2018 Oct 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thanks for contacting us.

Please let us know the exact steps in Editing which is causing it slow.

Is it happening for all files?

If not, please share(if possible) the bug or similar sample file.

You can use Acrobat Share functionality for sharing the file.Refer Share files online with Adobe Acrobat  for more details on anonymous or public link.

Regards,

Gaurav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2018 Oct 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This problem has been addressed almost two weeks ago. Can Adobe support please add some urgency in solving this annoying issue? We use this Adobe Acrobat Reader version company-wide on a daily basis to answer multi-million Euro tenders and are currently looking for better alternatives, if this issue is not solved in the next few days.

We are facing the same issue since a few weeks. It occurs on opening PDF-files containing text-fields, which can be filled-in with plain-text by the user. It takes approximately 30 seconds to open the PDF-file itself in the background. Upon entering plain-text in the text fields of said document, it takes 20-25 seconds for the Adobe software to process the entered information before being able to fill-in the next text-field.

@gauravs43202023Can I send you an example-file in a PM? The description on sharing files in the given link does not seem to work.

Kind regards.

M.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2018 Oct 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the details.

Please share the example-file.

Regards,

Gaurav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gaurav, Thank you for your quick reply. I cannot seem to upload or PM pdf-files on this forum. How can I share the file? Regards, M.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2018 Oct 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gaurav,

Any update on the PDF-file I sent you last week? Thanks.

Regards,

M.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 22, 2018 Oct 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

We are looking into it.

I have forwarded this to engineering team to look into the cause of this issue.

Will update you soon.

Regards,

Gaurav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2018 Dec 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi gauravc711473, any updates from engineering regarding this issue ? I have the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 20, 2018 Dec 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

With the latest release of Acrobat on 11th Dec,2018 this issue has been addressed.

If your product is not already updated, you can manually do so from within the product.  Click on the menu Help-> Check for updates

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines