• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Since update Acrobat will not print complete page

Explorer ,
Oct 04, 2018 Oct 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I opened my PDF folder this morning and the icon has changed although there has been no update. I use acrobat to print labels with a Zebra label printer (ZT220) and now it will not print a complete label. It only prints about a third of the label - the last third. It will print the entire label on any other printer. Just not the Zebra. And the only reason I don't just print it from Photoshop is it crashes Photoshop whenever I select that printer. And yes I subscribe and NO no one has ever been able to help me. And the issue with Photoshop has been going on ever since I got CC. Now I need to print labels and I can't do it at all. Can anyone here help me? Thank you

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

It is now working. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BTW: I just opened the PDF in chrome and it printed fine. So this is a specific issue with Adobe Acrobat and Adobe Photoshop while printing with the Zebra printer. I can use any browser from the looks of it and Microsoft word. Just not Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat team is aware of this print issue that has recently surfaced (with the Oct 2 update) and working on a resolution on priority. An fix has been identified and we are further evaluating it.

We will keep you up updated on the progress.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I appreciate it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2018 Oct 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for posting this, ajpncom. I just encountered the same issue on my trusty old Zebra LP 2844-Z. I was about to start troubleshooting with different browsers when I found your post. You have saved me much time. And Thank You to the Acrobat Team for quickly acknowledging the issue exists, and are working on a fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 05, 2018 Oct 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Definitely. Hopefully they get it sorted out soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 06, 2018 Oct 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat team has a identified a fix for the print issue which has recently surfaced (with Oct 2 update).

We are evaluating the fix currently and will roll out patch soon.

Please drop me message If you wish to checkout the current fix and validate if it fixes your problem. Please note that it is  not officlal patch and we strongly recommend not to deploy it widely on user systems but wait for official patch which will be rolled out soon.

-Vishal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2018 Oct 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, VishalAcrobat - I PM'd you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 07, 2018 Oct 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll try it. Program is useless for my needs at this point. How do I get it?

Thank you.

On Sat, Oct 6, 2018, 11:21 PM vishalAcrobat <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is now working. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines