• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 7.4 will not show photos from iPhone/IOS 12 on iMac/El Capitan

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2018 Oct 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After updating my iPhone to IOS 12, Lightroom 7.4 will not show all the photos on the phone on the Import page. The iPhone does show on the Source list, and a few photos are shown in "All Photos" (35 out of about 9,000). I'd like to know why the Import function in Lightroom has suddenly failed and how to correct.

I would prefer not to use workarounds suggested in other posts, like using Image Capture to import. Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mikeoregon,

Could you please try updating Lightroom to version 7.5 via the Creative Cloud desktop application and let us know if it helps?

Also, please let us know which operating system you're working on?

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Sahil—

Thanks for your reply. I updated Lightroom to 7.5, but it still does not see all the photos on my iPhone (IOS 12).

The iMac is running El Capitan, Mac OS 10.11.6.

Best,

Mike

(503) 819-8991

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check your iPhone settings. Apple has added a feature that allows images to be deleted from the phone, to save space. You will still see them on the phone, but they won’t be available for import by other apps, like Lightroom. It’s a setting in iCloud Photos, I believe.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2018 Oct 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have a similar problem with my iphone 8 running ios 12.0.1 and MacOS Mojave 10.14 and Lightroom Classic CC 8.0

When I select my Iphone from Source. "No Photos Found" is shown. However there are plenty >2000 on my iPhone. I already reset the privacy and locations settings as mentioned in an Adobe help documentation, but doesnt work. Also the don't import duplicates is not checked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines