• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sony A7III - Missing profile

Community Beginner ,
Oct 06, 2018 Oct 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on a Mac with the latest Lightroom Classic. My Sony A7III is set to shoot compressed raw. When I view images in the Develop module, it says 'profile missing'.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Oct 06, 2018 Oct 06, 2018

Thanks! It seems to be the VSCO-film that does not have support for my camera, but I learned valuable lessons

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That means that you have changed the camera defaults, so Lightroom tries to apply a different profile. But that profile is no longer available. Or you apply a develop preset on import that does the same.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The camera defaults setting in Lightroom? Is there a way I can reset it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

torpeanders  wrote

The camera defaults setting in Lightroom? Is there a way I can reset it?

Yes. Go to the Develop module, hold down the shift key. The ‘Reset’ button in the lower right corner will change to ‘Reset (Adobe)’. Press it to reset the image. Now hold down the Alt (Macintosh Option) key and press that button again. That will give you a dialog with one of its options to update the camera default settings with the current settings.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks! It seems to be the VSCO-film that does not have support for my camera, but I learned valuable lessons

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines