• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR CC [How to update Lightroom Classic CC to Camera Raw 10.5?]

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2018 Oct 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Lightroom cc...it is running Camera Raw 9.1. I ran the 10.5 camera raw installer, but no love. It is still running 9.1. Is it possible to change Lightroom cc Camera Raw to 10.5?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the version NUMBER of your Lightroom? We need the version NUMBER and not words like "latest" or "up-to-date".

Also, updating Adobe Camera Raw has no effect on Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

teviscom  wrote

I have Lightroom cc..

Lightroom CC or Lightroom Classic CC?

You've posted in the Lightroom Classic CC forum.

The Camera Raw plugin is only used by Photoshop and Bridge. Not Lightroom. The Camera Raw engine is built into Lightroom's code.

When you update or upgrade Lightroom, you get the additional camera support offered by newer versions of the Camera Raw plugin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using LR CC not "classic"...version 2015.10 with camera raw 9.10.  If I posted in Lightroom Classic forum, the error is mine.  Thank you for explaining the built camera raw of LR.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using LR CC not "classic"...version 2015.10 with camera raw 9.10.

You need to update to Lightroom Classic CC 7.5, since you have 2015.10, then this is a free update for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved from Lightroom Classic CC forum to Lightroom CC forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/people/John+Waller  wrote

Moved from Lightroom Classic CC forum to Lightroom CC forum.

You should have left it in the Lightroom CC forum. Even you have become confused with the Lightroom naming conventions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, you are correct, dj_paige. Thanks for that. I think you mean I should have left it in the Classic CC forum.

The OP was very clear that he/she is running CC. However, reading the discussion again, the version number indicates that he/she is running an old catalog-based version of CC, before it became Classic CC in Oct 2017.

Apologies for the confusion. Moved back to the Classic CC forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines