• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Adjustment Brush, Odd Behavior

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No known changes in any Lightroom settings but in the past week the Adjustment Brush is nearly unusable. I click on "New" and set up initial parameters, use brush to make a mask, with or without the color overlay option checked. All is good. B it, if I move to the slider area to make a setting adjustment almost always the "Erase" option becomes  highlighted. If I recheck either A or B and move back to the image the Erase function again becomes highlighted, the brush now contains a "-" and pressing the Option key does not make it change. No number of times rechecking on the A or B options will make one of these "stick." If I quit the adjustment brush and then go back to it I can sometimes restart work, but then if I go back to the slider are the same thing happens. Almost impossible to get any work done on an image. Quitting and restarting the program has not helped. Anyone else having the same problems or know what to do? Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Hi tomw,

We're really sorry for all the hassle. Please reset the Lightroom preferences back to defaults and let us know if that helps.

To know more about resetting Lightroom preferences, please refer to the following link: How to set Lightroom Classic CC preferences

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi tomw,

We're really sorry for all the hassle. Please reset the Lightroom preferences back to defaults and let us know if that helps.

To know more about resetting Lightroom preferences, please refer to the following link: How to set Lightroom Classic CC preferences

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks...have tried the brush on a few images after the reset and seems to be working...Assume I must have changed something without even realizing it. Will write again if it stops behaving. Minor PITA reseting the preference changes I have made, but I'll live.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great, thanks for the update.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines