• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After updating to PP 12.1.2 my clips in my timeline are off by 1-4 frames.

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated to 12.1.2 last week.

In the current project timeline - for this project the majority of my source material has edits in them. So randomly through out my cut I now I'm getting 1-4 frames from the previous shot in the source file showing up at my in-point on my timeline, which previously had an in-point on the first frame of the necessary shot.

I'm hesitant to go through and start adjusting my in/out points on a 90min cut before determining what is happening.

Has this happened to anyone else? Any tips on correcting?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi JeffreyM,

I updated to 12.1.2 last week.

Please do not update Premiere Pro in the middle of a project. You can experience anomalies.

Has this happened to anyone else? Any tips on correcting?

Yes, that is why you probably want to avoid updating your project. The main tip I can give is to revert to the earlier version of your project and work from that instead. Is that possible?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Kevin.

I was hoping this specific issue had already come up and there might be a solution. I usually never update Premiere mid-project but I had to juggle multiple client needs and had to pull the trigger.

Is there a way to export timelines or sequences or save a file-down?

Since I have multiple projects going at once finding a way to fix this issue would be ideal. Any suggestions are much appreciated. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2018 Nov 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

JeffreyM,

I usually just use the original program the sequence was started in. If it's not available, I will reinstall it from Creative Cloud. You can keep multiple versions of the application installed to handle any older projects.

Are you still facing this issue or have you solved it?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines