• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Pro - Blurry Text and Program

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2018 Sep 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently purchased a new MacBook Pro with Retina Screen.

I'm a designer and use Adobe Acrobat Pro often. Since I migrated to my new computer the Adobe Acrobat Program along with all my saved PDF files are blurry. I've gone through the forums to try and find a solution and nothing. Can someone help?

My Preferences read the following:

Screen Shot 2018-09-26 at 3.56.30 PM.png

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2018 Sep 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi stefaniet0709,

As Acrobat's interface and the pdf files are blurry on your Mac machine, could you check if an update is available for Acrobat using "Check for updates" option under "Help" menu, reboot the machine after installing update and check.

Also, try the troubleshooting steps given in the following help document-

HiDPI, Retina display support | Adobe Acrobat, Reader

Acrobat XI Pro - Blurry text on MacBook Pro Retina display (Installation & updates)

Let us know if you need any help.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2018 Sep 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Shivam, however, when I go to check for an update I get the following error:

Screen Shot 2018-09-27 at 7.23.58 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi stefaniet0709,

Could you try performing the troubleshooting steps given in the help document given below:

Resolve connection errors with Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite applications

Also, try downloading and installing the updates manually from this link: Adobe - Acrobat : For Macintosh, reboot the machine after installing the update.

Thanks,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines