Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot connect to internet

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I have Adobe Acrobat Standard DC. After being on hold for  2 hours and and am on my third transfer of people I am turning to the forums. My adobe all of a sudden will not connect to the internet even though I have internet connection. I have tried everything I can think of and it will not connect, and apparently it needs to be connected just to do a simple signature? Can someone please help!!!!!!! I am doing this on a Dell with Windows 10.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Hi Katharinep,

As per the description, you are facing issue when trying to sign a pdf in Acrobat Standard DC, is that correct?

Could you try updating Acrobat using "Check for updates" option under "Help" menu, reboot the machine after installing update and check if that helps?

Also, could you share the following details:

What are the steps you are taking to sign the pdf?

Is there any error message you are getting?

Also, let us know dot version of Acrobat and the operating system installed on the mac

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Katharinep,

As per the description, you are facing issue when trying to sign a pdf in Acrobat Standard DC, is that correct?

Could you try updating Acrobat using "Check for updates" option under "Help" menu, reboot the machine after installing update and check if that helps?

Also, could you share the following details:

What are the steps you are taking to sign the pdf?

Is there any error message you are getting?

Also, let us know dot version of Acrobat and the operating system installed on the machine? You may refer to the steps given in this link on how to check the version in Acrobat: Identify the product and its version for Acrobat and Reader DC

Let us know if you need any help.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines