• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

saving a presentation as a movie

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2018 Oct 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After I saved the presentation I can't export it as a movie, becouse I save a name and I choose the location, but when I press the "export" button, nothing happens

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 07, 2018 Oct 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post the name of the program you use so a Moderator may move this message to that forum

-A program would be Photoshop or Dreamweaver or Muse or Premiere Pro or ???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Classic CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Discussion successfully moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to Lightroom Classic CC — The desktop-focused app

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi fulvioc90543548,

Sorry that you cannot export your presentation in Lightroom Classic CC as a video.

How many images are you exporting at once and exporting them using which video preset?

Lightroom sometimes takes a couple of settings to process the export before it actually starts the export process.

Have you updated Lightroom Classic CC to the latest 7.5 version?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Akash,

Yes I updated Lightroom Classic to 7.5.

The number of images is 213 (23’ at 4 seconds per image) and the model is “subtitle and valutation”. Does it make a difference? As a matter of fact when I press export it seems to process the file for a while and the screen come back to presentation; it appears on the top left a sort of scrolling bar “processing" or something like that (I have the italian version of Lightroom) but nothing happens (I waited all night long).

I am waiting for a kind reply

Thank you

Fulvio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines