• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shared Projects: Piecing them together?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 02, 2018 Oct 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My co-worker and I are collaborating on video that we have split up into 6 sections and created separate projects for each section.  I created a Master project and imported each of the 6 projects as shared projects and I can see which projects my coworker has open and lock projects and all that just fine.

We each got rough cuts done for all 6 sequences and wanted to see them together as a single video so I imported each project's main sequence into a new timeline and placed them back to back.

Problem now is, any changes we make in the sub-projects moving forward do not carry over to the master project.  We have to delete that sequence and re-import it with the changes and line it all back up.  Is this the proper workflow for Shared Projects that exists on a fiber connected SAN server?  Should dynamic link be working between Premiere Pro projects, or does that only work for AE?  It seems like I should be able to make a Master Timeline with dynamically linked projects as sub-sequences, but I'm seeing that as an option.

Any help you be great! Thanks!

Scott

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Hi Scott,

Once nested into a Sequence, these nested Timelines do not dynamically update (as you have laid out)

You should be able to re-nest them after refreshing the necessary shared project.

We are continuing to add new features and support new Share Project workflows.

Please feel free to join the discussion on our team forum (Adobe Voice) and please share your insights and feature requests with the team.

Premiere Pro: Hot (2659 ideas) – Adobe video & audio apps

Wes Howell

Premiere Pro Quality Engin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Scott,

Once nested into a Sequence, these nested Timelines do not dynamically update (as you have laid out)

You should be able to re-nest them after refreshing the necessary shared project.

We are continuing to add new features and support new Share Project workflows.

Please feel free to join the discussion on our team forum (Adobe Voice) and please share your insights and feature requests with the team.

Premiere Pro: Hot (2659 ideas) – Adobe video & audio apps

Wes Howell

Premiere Pro Quality Engineer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines