• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic for $9.99 per month, any more?

Participant ,
Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please let me try to be specific and clear.  I am accustomed to an Adobe Photography plan that includes Lightroom Classic (Lightroom Classic CC, as it is formally called) and costs $9.99 per month.  It also has included Lightroom CC and Photoshop CC, but that is not of concern to me here.  I can no longer find this plan on the Adobe website.  The cheapest plan that includes Lightroom Classic, now seems to cost $19.99.  Is this now correct and complete?  Does the $9.99 plan for Lightroom Classic no longer exist?

Thanks very much.

John K.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 10, 2018 Oct 10, 2018

Just an FYI here for anyone else reading this thread. Numerous people have recently reported not finding the $9.99 Photography Plan with Lr Classic. There is an inconsistency in how the pricing structure shows up on different computers with different browsers. The same exact url will show different information depending on who you are and what computer you are viewing it on. John, I am glad that you were eventually able to find it, but you are not alone in not seeing it at first.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, that is not correct. You probably selected the photography plan with an extra 1 TB storage space.

Lightroom.jpg

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please post a link to that page?  I can’t find it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 10, 2018 Oct 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks very much. Somehow, when I search for Lightroom Classic, I only get the $9.99 option, with no choices for storage.  However, I see from your link that, if I search for pricing of Creative Cloud, I get the $9.99 option and the storage choices.  Weird.  Thanks very much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shouldn’t it be up to ME, to mark MY question as answered?  It seems a bit presumptuous that someone else would do that.  The two answers here DID provide the correct solution.  Please see those.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just an FYI here for anyone else reading this thread. Numerous people have recently reported not finding the $9.99 Photography Plan with Lr Classic. There is an inconsistency in how the pricing structure shows up on different computers with different browsers. The same exact url will show different information depending on who you are and what computer you are viewing it on. John, I am glad that you were eventually able to find it, but you are not alone in not seeing it at first.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines