• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Indesign Publish online blocked by we filter in workplace

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2018 Oct 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe publish online appears to be blocked by our schools web filters. Could anyone tell me what I must ask our administrator to unblock. ?

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advisor , Oct 11, 2018 Oct 11, 2018

See this thread Indesign CC2018 - Unable Publish Online with Network Security.[Edited]

And specifically as mentioned in the thread, see if these settings can help your IT folks unblock successfully:  Adobe Creative Cloud Network Endpoints

Please let us know if this works. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 10, 2018 Oct 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That would probably require knowledge of the server and its settings (server-side) which we don't have. I'd have the IT person test your link on a computer outside your system, and in the system and he'll probably be able to figure it out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Oct 11, 2018 Oct 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

See this thread Indesign CC2018 - Unable Publish Online with Network Security.[Edited]

And specifically as mentioned in the thread, see if these settings can help your IT folks unblock successfully:  Adobe Creative Cloud Network Endpoints

Please let us know if this works. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines