• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

destroyed photos

Community Beginner ,
Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys, i just imported photos from last wedding to LR (directly from SD cart) and 20% of them are damaged (colorful lines on pictures). First i thought is problem with graphic card, but when i open the same photo in photoshop is normal. number of damaged photos is even growing I tried import some of them again but didnt help. Also i uptaded lightroom. Please for help.

Screen Shot 2018-10-09 at 21.12.00.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Hi zuzur,

Sorry to hear that. Could you please turn off the GPU from the Lightroom preferences and check if that helps.

Go to Lightroom > Preferences > Performance > Uncheck the GPU > Restart Lightroom.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is usually a hardware problem. I would reimport the images and use a different cable and/or card reader.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 10, 2018 Oct 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello Johan, thank you, another card helped

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi zuzur,

Sorry to hear that. Could you please turn off the GPU from the Lightroom preferences and check if that helps.

Go to Lightroom > Preferences > Performance > Uncheck the GPU > Restart Lightroom.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Mohit, thank you for your answer. It didnt help, i tried use another card and was fine:) Have a nice day, Zuzana

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great, thanks for the update.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines