• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Upload Issues

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2018 Oct 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using Lightroom 5 for years. Today I decided to upgrade to Lightroom Classic CC. I imported my images and they look great in preview, but when I go into the Develop module, each image (including the ones I didn't upload today) are just a series of lines. No image. I tried restarting my computer. I deleted all the images and re-uploaded them. Nothing. Finally, I uploaded them into my old 5.71. version of Lightroom and they are perfect. Showing up and editable in Develop.

What on earth is wrong? Can someone please help! This happened both with regular JPG as well as DNG files. They appear as though they've loaded in the new version of Lightroom Classic CC that I installed, but I'm unable to develop them. Each shows as a series of horizontal lines.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 10, 2018 Oct 10, 2018

Hi Cindyl,

Sorry to hear about this, as the images are showing as series of line, have you tried turning off the Graphics processor from the Lightroom preferences? Go to Lightroom > Preferences >Performance tab > Uncheck GPU > Restart Lightroom.

Also, which operating system and Lightroom version you're working on?

You may have a look here for GPU troubleshooting - https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom/kb/lightroom-gpu-faq.html

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cindyl,

Sorry to hear about this, as the images are showing as series of line, have you tried turning off the Graphics processor from the Lightroom preferences? Go to Lightroom > Preferences >Performance tab > Uncheck GPU > Restart Lightroom.

Also, which operating system and Lightroom version you're working on?

You may have a look here for GPU troubleshooting - https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom/kb/lightroom-gpu-faq.html

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! That worked perfectly!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad we got it working, feel free to reach out to us for any future queries.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines