• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Getting an "Internal Error" Message

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2018 Oct 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting this message box when I try to upload photos to my PhotoShelter account.  Anybody know how I solve this problem?  I can't find an answer in forums.   Thank you in advance for your help. 

"An internal error has occurred: ./PhotoShelterSync.lua:486: attempt to index local 'parent' (a nil value)"

Robert

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Robert,             

We're sorry to hear about this, do you have any third party plugins installed?

Please try the steps mentioned here and let us know if it helps:

Disable the plugins by going to File > Plugin manager.

You may also have a look here and let us know if it helps: an internal error occurred: ?:0: attempt to index a nil value

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sahil,

Yes. I have quite a few third party plug-ins installed in Lightroom. I use it extensively for exporting and editing in other programs. When you write to "Disable the plugins by going to File >Plugin manager,” what do I do after that? I can’t keep all of my plug-ins disabled.

I could not make sense of

an internal error occurred: ?:0: attempt to index a nil value <https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2464039>

Can you go into greater detail what is causing the error message and how to resolve it? I’ve been uploading to PhotoShelter for several years now, and this is a recent problem . Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines