• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Duplicating same Peak files every start!

Participant ,
Oct 11, 2018 Oct 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having an issues with the newest version of Premiere (Windows 10) that every time I open a project is generates  duplicate peak files from peak files that have already been generated from that last time I opened the project - any one else? Even if I open another project with different files ( and it too has already generated peak files) , Premiere will starting generating peak files (duplicating).

Never happened to me in the last versions; once an audio file .pek had been generated, it wouldn't duplicate on next project open.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have seen similar reports from others.  Try a forum search, see what turns up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah, I did do a search, but I haven;t found the "duplicate" peak files issue yet. But, I'll keep trying. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines