• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Auto Record in Software Simulation

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2009 Mar 27, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am attempting to create a software simulation of CATIA V5.

Only the first frame gets recorded. No mouse activity or selections frames are created after the initial frame. Then the only way to end/save the session is to activate Captivate in the task bar.

I have tested the Software Simulation Auto mode with other softwares, Maya, Max, and Adobe products, and it seems to work ok. Problem is, CATIA V5 is my focus software.
TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 31, 2009 Mar 31, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi WillJake,

1. Do you have mouse clicks when Automatic recording is on on CATIA V5? If yes, do you get the camera sound whenever you do a mouse click during recording?

If you do nott have any mouse click then I would advise you to use Full Motion Recording. You can end the recording by pressing the "End" key on the keyboard.

-Manish
http://blogs.adobe.com/captivate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get mouse clicks, and the associated sound, sporadically, about every fourth or fifth action.

The only way to stop the Captivate 4 session is to first select the Captivate button on the task bar, then I can select the "End" button and the session ends.
Full Motion Recording catches more of the action but still not all.
For Example:

I Select File, the action gets recorded
I select New, the action NOT recorded
This brings up a new project window, the window is recorded
I select part out of the options list, action NOT recorded.

This is a bit frustrating because C4 works with other apps but CATIA V5 is the ONE I need to record.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get mouse clicks, and the associated sound, sporadically, about every fourth or fifth action.

The only way to stop the Captivate 4 session is to first select the Captivate button on the task bar, then I can select the "End" button and the session ends.
Full Motion Recording catches more of the action but still not all.
For Example:

I Select File, the action gets recorded
I select New, the action NOT recorded
This brings up a new project window, the window is recorded
I select part out of the options list, action NOT recorded.

This is a bit frustrating because C4 works with other apps but CATIA V5 is the ONE I need to record.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 01, 2009 Apr 01, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
From your description it seems that you are able to record some of the actions but not all .
Can you do following steps and see if it makes any difference -
1 - > During recording when you are at red rectangle form with black side strips - Click on settings.
2 - > Go to Recording->Settings.
3 - > the option "Capture interim screenshot". Make sure it is checked.
Then start the recording. See if it helps you.

Also what is the configuration of machine you are using.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources