Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Create a preset for Noise Reduction

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2018 Oct 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

EDIT: I FOUND THE ANSWER ON MY OWN. NO NEED TO ANSWER

How can I create a preset that may contain a few different setting for Noise reduction only?

something like

NOISE REDUCTION

Light

Medium

Heavy

I've got some presets like this that work with Grain, vignetting, but cant remember how they were created. any help woulbe be greatly appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 12, 2018 Oct 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Take a look here: https://www.beart-presets.com/blog/noise-reduction-in-lightroom

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2018 Oct 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, but that doesn’t actually tell you how to create a preset for Noise Reduction. It simply tells you how the tools are used.

I ceated a preset group for Noise Reduction, and within that group I created three different settings for noise reduction.

Light

Medium

Heavy

this way I can quickly apply noise reduce on various levels while reviewing my photos.

It took me about 10 minutes after this initial post to find my own answer by exploring the pull down menus within Lightroom 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines