• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC Libraries keeps unlinking images within ID

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2018 Oct 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ever since I updated all my apps to the current version, I've been having this annoying issue with my Libraries when I'm using inDesign. Sometimes it'll be totally fine, but then I'll close out, or it'll be another day entirely, and when I open these same files I'll get this message saying the images are missing OR if I am starting a new project for the client my Library images are for, and I go to grab something from it, I'll get an error saying something along the lines of the image is missing or in use by another application (even though ID is the only program running). I'm getting tired of having to fore quit the processes in order to get them to behave, is there a more permanent solution to this problem? !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Nov 04, 2018 Nov 04, 2018

It sounds like a connectivity issue more than InDesign to me.

I wonder if your Creative Cloud desktop application could be the culprit.

Maybe try re-installing it here:

Download Adobe Creative Cloud apps | Free Adobe Creative Cloud trial

If this doesn't work, I would suggest talking directly to Customer Support here:

Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Nov 04, 2018 Nov 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

deanar34415813 - I just ran into a problem with CC Libraries in InDesign too. I am trying to Collaborate one library item, but keep getting sent to a website with "400 Bad Request" error message. Is this similar to what you are experiencing?

I see this was a few weeks ago. Are you still having this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, the problem is still present. I can't seem to figure out a pattern to point to any possible reason why it does it, either.

And my issue doesn't take me to a website, what it does is if I open up the program and open a file, it'll give me a message saying things in my file are missing, OR if I'm in a new file and I go to drag something from my library, I'll get an error message. The only way to fix it is by me opening my task window and forcing quit all the CC processes and then opening the program again. It's irritating and I want a permanent solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It sounds like a connectivity issue more than InDesign to me.

I wonder if your Creative Cloud desktop application could be the culprit.

Maybe try re-installing it here:

Download Adobe Creative Cloud apps | Free Adobe Creative Cloud trial

If this doesn't work, I would suggest talking directly to Customer Support here:

Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines