• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Web - Create new share not available

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2018 Oct 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know this has been asked and answered before but, I have tried all answers and they do not work. The "create new share" options are no longer available. I can not get to this option anymore.

This is all I get when I hit the share button on the blue bar after selecting photos from the album view or the share view.

I was able to this last week by going through the "best photos" option and sharing those photos but now this only gives me the same result as hitting the share button on the blue bar. All it does is duplicate the album. I no longer get the "settings" options wheel.

This is extremely frustrating. One day it works, next day it does not work. I have followed all other instructions from previous answers and I am not getting the options that the answers state I should see. I have tried everything. Restarts, sign out/sign in, etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's changed. You select the images, then click the share button.

Screen Shot 2018-10-12 at 17.04.35.png

Collections / albums now have all the display and layout capability that used to be available only with shares.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John,

When I hit the share button, this is all I get :

How do I get to this :

Is this no longer available?

I want to be able to create these types of shares again.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Where you see the date, type the name of the share, and don't tick the Show in Albums. This creates a shared album which (I think) doesn't sync to the desktop.  It's listed only in the Shared section (icon in left column) and seems to do all the same things as before. To me the advantage is that it's a bit more intuitive, rather than forcing one to think about something called a "share". Some people got the concept, but it was a bit obscure to others!

Screen Shot 2018-10-12 at 19.49.00.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines