• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Premiere Pro Crash

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2018 Oct 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had my video ready to export, minimized it PP to do a quick search on the web, then came back a few minutes later and Premiere Pro had crashed. After reopening, all my videos have this hazy green horizontal lines through them. In my project folder, everything looks fine until I hover over them or try to play them, then its horizontal green lines. I've imported new video clips in troubleshooting, but same results. I can play video clips outside of PP, and all is good. I have uninstalled PP, I have tried reinstalling the prior version, and nothing is working. I tried creating a new project, but everything I put in has these lines. HELP!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That looks like a video card driver mismatch issue.

Go the the manufacturer's site for your GPU and make sure you have the latest driver; if you don't, update ... and if you do, try rolling back a driver.

Also ... you may be able to go into the Project settings and set Mercury Acceleration from CUDA or OpenCL or Metal to software only and get past this.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the advice!!! I changed the project settings to software only, and it cleared back up. I've been using Adobe PP for a few weeks now on some projects and this is the first time I have seen this issue, and it happened quick. I will have to check on the GPU and see if anything happened there. Thanks again for the help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines