• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not even 1 minute into proofing export... sound effect missing

Participant ,
Oct 05, 2018 Oct 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i closed the video... immediately go to look at the timeline, the same sound effect is still there and still plays as it is supposed to in the timeline... somewhere in the export process premiere just left it out?

I did this export with Premiere because, as it has been well documented here, MEDIA ENCODER IS BROKEN... well Premiere is broken now too, actually it was never really worked, but it could export... well until now. So now I have nothing I can depend on to export with.

Another costly time delay thanks to the incompetent staff of Adobe.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 05, 2018 Oct 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Media Encoder is working just fine for me ... and really, for the vast majority of users. That comment that it's well documented that ME doesn't work is ridiculous. There are a few things affecting small groups of users, but again ... that's a very small percentage. Or we'd get flooded with posts here if it wasn't working for anyone.

Which of course doesn't mean that if it's not working for you, something is screwy and it's a royal PAIN. I get that.

I realize there may be a language problem for your posting, but I would love a detailed summary of what you did and what happened versus what should have happened. I can't follow your comments as to what the problem is.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 12, 2018 Oct 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Content deleted by moderator. Halt your personal attacks or we will ban you from the community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand something in your system isn't working correctly, and you're ticked off. As nearly any computer user let alone of complex apps like NLE's, been there done that got hoarse throat from screaming at my computer.

Other than that, really ... what a sad response. To your first comment ... besides being neither professional nor showing any modicum of personal public decorum ... neither this forum nor others are "packed" with people saying ME doesn't work. A few users of the total base are having issues, but the vast majority aren't. Posting here for troubles is about the lowest I've seen since CS6 days, but total number of users is up quite a bit. The obvious data doesn't support your statements.

The second one is also rather rude and ... well ... again, not borne out by any look at any data. I post on here on my own time because:

1. I learn from being around {it's why I participate in the ... 3? ... forums I do: I learn there.}  and
  2. As I've learned from others, I give back help to others.

If you took a second to check the stats on me, I've got rather a high number of the silly "points" one gets when someone else says you've provided the 'correct answer'. When some person I've helped actually takes the time to come back to the forum and check the 'correct answer' box.

Interplay with ME is one area I do have a lot of experience with and therefore help others with. As with everything in the Adobe DVA's, not all the 'choices' one is given do anything near what a user would think from names & tool-tips. So it can take some messing around and questions before one actually starts using the apps well.

What little I can read into your original comment is that you tried exporting a sequence or section of one through Media Encoder and the export was missing some or all of the sound and/or effects you'd applied.

If you can give a few more details, we ... including the many others who help here of their own patience & volition ... might be able to fix the trouble and get you working, which really is my main concern here. Just getting folks working again.

I export frequently through ME, as do many friends & acquaintances on several continents. It can work fine for most people and circumstances.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Content deleted by moderator. Personal attacks will not be tolerated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've never said you weren't having a problem, period. I have offered to assist.

You haven't posted one thing on here giving any details of your problem. I've asked for that, as it is somewhat necessary to be able to assist anyone.

So no one else has jumped in to help either. Notice that?

Give some details and there's a good chance your issue can be handled.

It doesn't seem like you actually want the problem fixed, it appears that you just want to rant and insult the one person willing to wade through it. Doesn't bother me.

When you actually respond with some information either myself or others "here" can help.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dukeeaastwood, if you continue this type of behavior your thread will be removed and you'll be banned from the forum. It's completely unacceptable. Post details of what you are doing, what you expect, specs on your machine and versions. Drivers help too. The more information the better please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Oct 13, 2018 Oct 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moreover Dumeeastwood you owe Neil an apology. We are all pretty much volunteers here. We cannot diagnose your particular issue without seeing screenshots of your timeline, export settings, AME settings, even a short video showing the issue.

please calm down, apologise, and provide us with extra information so we can side with you and hopefully help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines