• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premier Pro CC 12.0 12.0.1 and 12.1.1 All glitch

Community Beginner ,
Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to premier. I tried this project a year ago and got same results. when I still had my 5820K. I have been all over looking for a solution also tried changing the project settings clearing the media Cache.

LGA 1151 Z370 i78700 GTX 1080 16 GB DDR4 Cordair Dominator platinums Samsung SSD's 3 Monitors at 60hz Nothing over clocked. about to try a different Software if this is not fixable. I need to be able to create a product that looks good. its possible that I missed somthing but this is rediculous, I have spent 3-4 hours yesterday and 2 hours thismorning.  Im just going to use it with the glitch at this point because I promised a video by tonight.

TLCHWyoutubeINTRO - YouTube

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now, what is your question, exactly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im getting Glitches across the project. theres a link. how do i fix it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That looks like a possible video card driver mismatch ... have you gone to the Nvidia website and checked to make sure you have the latest driver for that 1080?

If not, update the driver.

If you have the latest driver, try rolling back a driver version.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok so I had a driver update. I will check later if I get the same result with my render! *Praying* I was so engrosed in checking everything else that I never considered drivers, when that should have been my first item on the check list! thanks will get back to y'all later after work, thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just hope it's the issue and you're back at work ...

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 13, 2018 Oct 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK with update 12.1.0 Build 186 I installed  latest Drivers. Dumped the media Cache. when rendering with out the Color Matte it does not glitch with the color matte it has that glitch.

With 12.1.2 build 69 installed I dumped the Cache I will attempt to rebuild the entire projct for a 3rd time after i get home later. On the bright side im learing through reppitition. just beginning to feel like im Wasting my time.

Vid Card is ASUS GTX1080 Hybrid with no Overclock

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 13, 2018 Oct 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does it also glitch when using just one monitor?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 08, 2018 Nov 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

GrampZ,

Sorry for this. What is the result of using "Software Only" mode? Let us know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines