• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is it possible to export the Preview in Premiere Pro CC 2018?

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2018 Oct 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What I mean by this is the actual preview. Is it possible to export it raw as such?

I'm creating a  lo-fi edit, quality is not of top priority.

awdawdawdwdawdwd.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm just guessing, but if you export h264 (becomes mp4 ), it is pretty high compression. If you choose export at 720p instead of 'source' ( assuming that is 1080p) -- which means you are down-scaling it -- then you will get a pretty low res small byte count file to just look at. I would keep the bit rate at the default settings and don't choose any other things ( max bit depth, or whatever you see down on bottom of choices. just leave it alone)

See if that does the trick.

Otherwise you have to go down scale MORE and keep it progressive or whatever, and then it's custom settings all the way.

??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

what you mean to say, instead of "raw, so to speak" is misleading and is the wrong word. What you mean is like 1/4 resolution in preview and just a 'fast down and dirty export' so you can look at it over time and decide how to adjust your editing and tell your story.

Nothing wrong with down-scaling and compressing to "view" .. and is smart. So go for it !

Good luck !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines